Prev: Re: [OT] Gill Next: RE: Tripods, was: Walkers

Re: FT: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:04:10 -0600
Subject: Re: FT: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"

My knee-jerk reaction to the kibitzing you described would also point
out
their not actually playing, but the few times I've been in the mood to
play
lately, I'd have been delighted in any interest.

Aside from the 'just have fun' already pointed out, you can also
remember
you're experimenting. While it's nice to do that with supposedly
balanced
fleets, it's obvious no one has a lot invested in the outcome, so
learning
is the goal.

And, as I have proven on more than one occasion now, even a bear like a
Kormorov can fall to a pack of much smaller hounds. 'I went, I was
stupid,
I died.'

Of course, shite rolls on PDS's help. ;->=

Prev: Re: [OT] Gill Next: RE: Tripods, was: Walkers