Prev: RE: Do you enforce Fleet "composition" Next: Re: FT: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"

Re: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:24:26 +0000
Subject: Re: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"

One method under pre-FB rules (when the distinction between capitals,
cruisers and escorts was very clear-cut) was that a fleet should have at
least as many cruisers as capital ships, and at at least as many escorts
as cruisers. This is purely in terms of number of ships fielded rather
than tonnage or points value.

Tony

Battleships and

--
Tony Francis

Prev: RE: Do you enforce Fleet "composition" Next: Re: FT: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"