Prev: Re: Low Vs High Tech :was grav Next: RE: (SGII)25mm and 15mm Bug vehicles?

Tripods, was: Walkers

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:46:13 -0800
Subject: Tripods, was: Walkers

To get away from the debate(s) about are walkers viable/even if they're
not
shouldn't we let them be for gee-whiz fun in a game, I have a question:

Has anyone ever run Tripod walkers a la Space 1999/War of the Worlds in
DSII
or SG?	If so, how did you treat them: as biped walkers or quads?

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud