Prev: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs Next: RE: Three calls for the Bat Squad!

Three calls for the Bat Squad!

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:54:14 -0600
Subject: Three calls for the Bat Squad!

Tony sez:
***
On first sight we wanted to go for 'Snot-lings', but I gather that's
been taken as well !
***

For the pun-ishment we thought we'd seen the last of...

John sez:
***
Who's to say they aren't contra-gravity slugs?	Or
maybe they fart fast enough to qualify for GEV status?

*Ducks*
***

For just being John...

Chris sez:
***
I think we're starting to wander here, shall we proceed onto something
else?
***

When Laserlight, who can take on any subject in quite some detail, and
willing to do so, has to call time on a topic, I need to call the Bat
Squad
in on myself for failure of list curmudgeon-ly duties.

For what we are about to receive, may we truly be grateful...

Prev: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs Next: RE: Three calls for the Bat Squad!