Prev: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs Next: RE: Amour and Walkers was [Re: grav ]

Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:27:20 +0000 ()
Subject: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

> Bifrost is this Sunday (25th) but a severe dose of the lurgy this
> weekend put paid to me doing any Brigade related work, so they're not
> going to see the light of day there now. We're now trying to decide
> whether to release them in batches or wait until they're all ready to
go
> at once.

Well the delay does mean there is more time to come up with names
for the models and perhaps a name for the race as well.
Mind you while I'm at it I could do the races' entire history, paint
schemes,
what units go with what etc.

I know Codex Bugus! :)
(apologies for sarcastic mood today)

Jeremey Claridge
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs Next: RE: Amour and Walkers was [Re: grav ]