Prev: RE: To Grav or not to Grav? Next: RE: [SG] Firing & actions

RE: [SG] Firing & actions

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:28:17 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] Firing & actions

I think the intent of the rules are plain:
No figure can fire more than once per activation.

But I do see your point. If you are spending all of
your time shooting rather than shooting and doing
something else, your fire should be more effective.

If you and the group you game with agree, add a house
rule. I think that allowing double fire is too much,
but you could increase the quality of the unit by
1 if it spends both actions on its fire (represents
extra fire and/or time aiming). Anyway its a suggestion.

-----
Brian Bell
-----