Prev: Re: firing actions Next: Re: firing actions

Re: CanAm Designs

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:53:13 -0500
Subject: Re: CanAm Designs

> > Laserlight wrote:
> > > You seem to be assuming there are "teams."
> >
> > Canada vs America. I thought that was the whole point of CanAm.

If a Canadian wins, then the glory goes to Canada.  However, there was
some difficulty last year in getting enough Canadian FTers--in fact we
didn't get any FTers.  Fortunately three Maple Leaf gropos volunteered
to defend the honor of their country.
However, I don't want to bet on getting the same number of Canadians
as Americans, which is why I'm planning to set it up to run by
individuals. And if Johnny Reb wants to defend the honor of the
Confederacy against the Yankees, that's fine by me too.

Prev: Re: firing actions Next: Re: firing actions