Prev: Re: CanAm Designs Next: firing actions

Re: Back again

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 13:43:36 +0000
Subject: Re: Back again

On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 07:20:24PM -0000, David Pullen wrote:
> [...]

Well, if you're prepared to install Perl on your system, my shiptools
package allows for full FB1+FB2 ship design...

http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/

Roger

--
He's a lonely guerilla werewolf haunted by an iconic dead American
confidante. She's a vivacious French-Canadian advertising executive with

Prev: Re: CanAm Designs Next: firing actions