Prev: RE: To Grav or not to Grav? Next: Re: Speaking of tests. . .

Eureaka 100 club, Chaos Stoat

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:30:14 +0000
Subject: Eureaka 100 club, Chaos Stoat

Hi guys n galls,

Having recently aquired some of Eureka minatures Chaos weasels, to play
xeno
stargrunt, I was wondering whether there would be enogh interest in a
'queen' chaos weasle, dubbed "Chaos Stoat" coz I think like that!

I will submit the idea to the 100 club, if there I feel there is any
response from you guys about it.

Richard

P.s. if you can think of a better name for a queen chaos weasel do say,
but
I think chaos stoat is a pretty good working name.

Prev: RE: To Grav or not to Grav? Next: Re: Speaking of tests. . .