Prev: Re: [OT] Storing Minis Next: RE: To Grav or not to Grav?

Re: To Grav or not to Grav?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:04:44 +0000
Subject: Re: To Grav or not to Grav?

On or about Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 12:26:32AM -0500, Popeyesays@aol.com
typed:
>Too true! Also the advantage horses and such have is that you can
always them
>to breed more - bet that won't work with grav tanks.

Only the Sa'Vasku ones.

("Sorry, we can't fight you today, it's that time of year when the tanks
get frisky...")

Slightly more seriously: Ammo becomes important, so I think we have to
assume energy weapons in order to dump the logistic tail. Given that,
and presumably given a restricted number of vehicles, I'd be inclined to
build an "all-in-one" vehicle - basically something that acts like an
attack helo, but can push its envelope to be a tank or an attack plane
at need. (Not that it'll do this _well_ - but if you have a fixed hold
space for vehicles, flexibility is good.)

Prev: Re: [OT] Storing Minis Next: RE: To Grav or not to Grav?