Prev: RE: To Grav or not to Grav? Next: Re: [OT] Storing Minis

Re: [OT] Storing Minis

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 02:53:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Storing Minis

I don't have any ship minis yet...but I did manage to buy a large number
of Galoob micromachine starwars figures.  (I glued these figures to
plastic disks.)

I store mine in simple plasic ziplock baggies.	Each type to it's own
bag.  All of the bags just piled into a corrigated cardboard box.

Couldn't be simpler.  :-)

Donald Hosford