Prev: RE: To Grav or not to Grav? Next: Re: To Grav or not to Grav?

Re: To Grav or not to Grav?

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 00:23:43 EST
Subject: Re: To Grav or not to Grav?

In a message dated 11/14/01 7:32:48 PM Central Standard Time,
johnmatkinson@yahoo.com writes:

> In fact, these factors, taken together suggest that in
> event of a conflict between conventionally-propelled
> units and an all-grav force, the conventional force
> would be at such a disadvantage as to render it
> meaningless.

Grav vehicles are a total quandry. I play them that their grav fields
inhibit
flight over 100 meters or so high. Why not use a liftijng body
technology to
allow them to "fly" a little higher or faster using vectored thrust or
turbines? This is a can of worms to look at as a military doctrine
matter,
don't you think?

Prev: RE: To Grav or not to Grav? Next: Re: To Grav or not to Grav?