Prev: RE: RE: GZG OLC Next: Re: Imperial Measures

[FT] WDA Update

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:32:12 -0500
Subject: [FT] WDA Update

Long in coming, I've updated Weapon/Defense Archive for the first time
since July. Nothing fundamental has changed, but I've tried to finish up

long-incomplete filling in of old WOTWs. Plus, given their infrequency -

and the desire not to burn out with too much discussion for the sake of
discussion, I've renamed WOTW's as Systems Under Scrutiny (or SUS).
Aside from  a better acronym, it denotes no timeline or schedule for the

discussion of a given system. If something comes up people want to talk
about it, great. If not, no one will, it is hoped, feel obligated to
throw something out just for the sake if it.

I have included last weeks's discussion of Mines in the WDA as SUS #12.

If you're looking for the URL:

http://homepage.mac.com/nizenberg/Weap-Def_Archive.htm

Please let me know if you find anything broken, or if you have or know
of systems (FBx only please) I haven't included.
I hope now to be able to update a tad more frequently than once every 5
mo.

Prev: RE: RE: GZG OLC Next: Re: Imperial Measures