Prev: Re: 15 mm figures[Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Digest Number 254 Next: Re: VTOLs again

Re: VTOLs again

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:04:24 EST
Subject: Re: VTOLs again

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:16:18 +0000 Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org> writes:
>On or about Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 09:59:21PM -0000, Bif Smith typed:
>>Not quite, 1/87 scale is HO, 3.5 mm to the foot scale, and the
>british
>>system is OO, 1/76 scale at 4 mm to the foot. The HO comes from Half
>O gauge
>>(which is 7 mm to the foot).
>
>OO isn't a scale, it's an abomination!
>
>(For the benefit of people who haven't been lucky enough to be railway
>modellers, OO stock is made to run on HO-size tracks - i.e. the tracks
>are the wrong scale width.)
>
>Roger

Religious War!	Bring out the old scale postings!  Bring back the
Spanish
inquisition!

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: 15 mm figures[Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Digest Number 254 Next: Re: VTOLs again