Prev: Maybe I have returned? Next: Re: New Bug miniatures (Bug PA)

Re: 25mm Support Platforms

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:34:08 +1100
Subject: Re: 25mm Support Platforms

At 07:09  12/11/01 -0500, Aaron wrote:

>I'm not sure what the GZG gunspider is, but Ainsty also makes a
>gunspider-type critter that looks pretty wifty.  (Though the legs are a

>little thin for anime, particularly if you know Appleseed.)

I believe Alister is referring to;

SF25-64 Gunspider/A (recon vehicle) six legged weapons platform
SF25-65 Gunspider/B (anti-personnel version with twin rotary cannons)
SF25-66 Gunspider/C (anti-tank variant with high-velocity mass driver
and
missiles)

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Maybe I have returned? Next: Re: New Bug miniatures (Bug PA)