Prev: Re: New Bug miniatures (Bug PA) Next: Re: Inviting the Narns for tea, was Re: Outrim Coalition

Re: 25mm Support Platforms

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@n...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 07:09:07 -0500
Subject: Re: 25mm Support Platforms

At 09:08 PM 11/12/01 +1100, you wrote:
>I was looking for something to act as a heavy support platform for my
>Anime-Style Hard Suit Girls squad.
>I was considering the following:
>
>GZG Gunspider

I'm not sure what the GZG gunspider is, but Ainsty also makes a
gunspider-type critter that looks pretty wifty.  (Though the legs are a
little thin for anime, particularly if you know Appleseed.)

Go to http://www.ainsty.co.uk/ and look under... hmm, anyone know where
it
went?  They used to have two different "spiders", one with four legs (I
think), the other with six or eight (the one I have, but buried
somewhere
so I can't check).

Anyone?

Prev: Re: New Bug miniatures (Bug PA) Next: Re: Inviting the Narns for tea, was Re: Outrim Coalition