Prev: 25mm Support Platforms Next: RE: Daleks off to Tasmania

RE: [SG] 25mm Anime

From: "Alister Crowe" <croweall@b...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:09:07 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG] 25mm Anime

sorry it takes me so long to get through this. i have trouble finding
time
to read the thousand-odd messages that have piled up in my "GZG List"
folder
in Outlook (yearch).

If you want to take pics of my hard-suit girls thats no problem, as I
was
after some to put on my site anyway. I don't mind bringing them around
or
something after exams. (must catch up on wargaming then, defiantly).