Prev: Re: FT FCs: was: Should be obvious..... But I missed it... Next: 15 mm figures[Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Digest Number 254

Re: [OT] Storing Minis

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 17:27:35 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Storing Minis

I got a Sabol Army Transport for Father's day and I really like it.
Better
than most gun cases that I've used, and holds a load of stuff.	Mine is
currently holding about 210 Clan War minis (28mm on 1" bases) and it's
not
full.  For true 25's (SG) or microarmor you could hold probably double
what
I can for Clan War.   The only complaint I have about them is that they
are
soft-sided and therefore have little impact protection.  A little sheet
metal work could fix that though.

IIRC my wife got mine at www.thewarstore.com.

Bill