Prev: Re: Dirtside 2 question Next: Re: Inviting the Narns for tea, was Re: Outrim Coalition

Inviting the Narns for tea, was Re: Outrim Coalition

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:44:54 -0800
Subject: Inviting the Narns for tea, was Re: Outrim Coalition

Along the lines of discussion of misfit groups, I have a question.
Would
those Pantropists who were altered to fit an aquatic environment be
members
of a Gilled Guild? (I ask without any guilt)

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

>From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>CC: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: Re: Outrim Coalition
>Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:38:03 EST
>
>On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 22:20:36 +1100 "Alan and Carmel Brain"
><aebrain@austarmetro.com.au> writes:
><snip good stuff>
> >> Of course what's next - ELF (Extraterrestrial League of Freaks?)
and