Prev: Re: [DS2] New Bug Tanks and Vehicles Next: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted

Re: New Bug miniatures (Bug PA)

From: "Germy" <germ@g...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:10:39 -0000
Subject: Re: New Bug miniatures (Bug PA)

> Well, I like 'em.  I like the sluggy ones better than the ones with
the
legs -- the legs
> don't look quite right to me.  It's kind of hard to make out some of
the
details of the
> infantry; do they have legs, or the same kind of "foot" as most of the
vehicles?  I'd
> prefer the latter, myself.

No my sculpting ability is not quite at the point of legs :) At least
not at
that scale.
The infantry end in the same slug like base as the vehicles.

The vehicles with legs should fit since the leg ends in a slug type foot
(erm :)
The legs ones will look better when assembled (hint for Tony :) The
picture
of the legged bugs doesn't show the leg they will be bits to stick on.

> Personally, I like seeing someting *different* when it comes to
miniatures.  These bugs
> certainly qualify, and they look like they'd be fun to paint as well.

Funny Brigade used the term different when they first saw them!

>Give me some Bug PA

Bug PA hmmmm well the infantry are my weak spot but I'll give it a go.
Maybe a smaller version of the Infantry walker.

Thanks for the comments John

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [DS2] New Bug Tanks and Vehicles Next: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted