Prev: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway... Next: RE: [OT] Storing Minis

Re: Dirtside 2 question

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:40:22 EST
Subject: Re: Dirtside 2 question

And created a fair amount of discussion and 'house rules' discussions
but
the rule as stated below is totally canon.  Remember it's your game and
modifications have no penalty as long as *all* agree to them (or you are
running a game have announced the 'rules of the day' in advance of the
start.)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:31:28 -0000 "Iain Davidson" <iain@arath.org.uk>
writes:
>Nick,
>
>It is A - the example given in the book states that if you have a
>twin-mount
>e.g. 2 x MDC3 then both can be fired at the same target. If you have
>MDC4
>and MDC2 then only one can be fired.
>
>Cheers,
>   Iain.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway... Next: RE: [OT] Storing Minis