Prev: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway... Next: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...

Re: Dirtside 2 question

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:06:41 +1300
Subject: Re: Dirtside 2 question

Nick Garbett wrote:
> I have just started reading my DS2 book and i have the following
question.

> When an armoured vehicle with say 2 weapons MDC 3 and GMSL gets its
turn
to fire. Can it fire
> a) only one weapon,
> b) both weapons but only at one target
> c) each weapon at a different target.

IIRC, it can only fire the one weapon (A).

If the vehicle had either twin MDC/3 or twin GMS/L (but not both!), it
could
fire them at the one target (B).

That's according to the standard rules. You can have a house rule that
allows for case C.

The DS2 FAQ is at:
	http://valley.150m.com/Dirtside/FAQ/
    Though as of 10/Nov/2001 11:05 NZDST it doesn't seem to work?

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://valley.150m.com/
-><-

Prev: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway... Next: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...