Prev: Re: Dirtside 2 question Next: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...

SG: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 22:21:42 +0100
Subject: SG: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...

I thought I might try (again:-)) to interest you in the second batch of
Ghurka miniatures we're trying to arrange through Eureka's Club100
system.

Since the big interest in the first batch it looks like interest is
quite
underwhelming. Either I haven't pushed the extra figures hard enough, or
every-
body has too many figures as it is. It might even be that the new
figures
proposed are completely uninteresting(I don't think so though).

To make things more appealing I have added some nice photo's by Derk
Groeneveld of his Ghurka's to my webpage:
http://rama.pds.twi.tudelft.nl/~frits/tuffleyverse/ghurkas/

Current commitments are at 64 figures (about 10 for each pose). As we
need
at least 300 to get the whole batch into production we're not quite
there
yet:-)

I know the second batch contains mainly special figures instead of
normal
grunts, but it can't be that there are only 5 people(that I am aware of)
that are interested in Ghurka miniatures. Right?

Cheers,
	Frits
(always hopefull that these Ghurka's will eventually see the light of
day)
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl

Prev: Re: Dirtside 2 question Next: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...