Prev: Re: OUDF design Qs Next: Re: Outrim Coalition

Re: [DS2] Complex 15 Assault: AAR (long)

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:23:31 +0000 ()
Subject: Re: [DS2] Complex 15 Assault: AAR (long)

Hi Noel

Thanks for the AAR I always like to read how other people
play DS.

Just a few questions though about the vehicle designs.
Mainly about the size of your guns (yes I suffer from gun size envy :)
You have guns 2 sizes larger than the vehicle size. Now was this a
scenario
element because I thought you couldn't mount guns higher than 1 size
difference.
Also if tanks had turrets that doesn't leave any space for other
systems.

This is what I was looking at:

> ** 4 T-BT-8b "Cavalier" type MBT (class 3, slow GEV, DFFGx5)
> 2 armor platoons (O2, B1), each with:
> ** 4 T-CL-2 "Claymore" type MBT (class 3, fast GEV, HELx5)

Unless of course it was just a typo (or I'm wrong about the rules)

Jeremey Claridge
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: OUDF design Qs Next: Re: Outrim Coalition