Prev: Re: WotW = Mines Next: Re: Outrim Coalition

RE: Relative Power of Nations

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@n...>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 07:09:06 -0500
Subject: RE: Relative Power of Nations

At 06:50 PM 11/8/01 +1100, Beth Fulton (ListMom) wrote:
> >Man this is starting to feel
> >like school again.
>
>If that means not fun then stop now, gaming should always be fun ;)

There can be a certain wonderful feeling about finishin a project,
though... just be sure it's one you're going to use. ^_-

> >Please Miss Fulton, can I have
> >an extention to the project?
>
>Take as long as you like... I haven't promised how fast I'll get back
>you yet ;)

She's kinda "expecting" a bit of a delay at some point soon.... ^_-
(Sorry, couldn't resist!  And this time I can even post it to the list!
<grin>)

					 Aaron

Prev: Re: WotW = Mines Next: Re: Outrim Coalition