Prev: Re: WotW (M Word) Next: Re: WotW(Was E,C,Last Word)

RE: Relative Power of Nations

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:09:30 +1100
Subject: RE: Relative Power of Nations

G'day,

>Interesting comment, there...
>is your population model available
>to the general public somewhere?

Not exactly, its been adapted from the population/ecosystem models I use
everyday at work. So the general theory is out there, but my particular
model isn't. I do have a simple spreadsheet (and can write a simple how
use file) I can send you that will give a ballpark figure of about the
same
size as my model would give you it just won't have as many flash
compensations etc (its simply an implementation of a discrete growth
model
for anyone who has done any quantitaive ecology classes).

If you're interested email me off list and I'll send you a copy.

Beth

Prev: Re: WotW (M Word) Next: Re: WotW(Was E,C,Last Word)