Prev: Re: Relative Power of Nations Next: Re: WotW (M Word)

Re: WotW (M Word)

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 20:50:58 -0500
Subject: Re: WotW (M Word)

>> Agreed.
>> So what is the WotW?

If you're asking for a definition, it's Weapon of the Week, an irregular

discussion we had earlier this year after I got the Weapon/Defense
archive up. It was pretty neat, but a bit too much/too often to remain
productive/fun. Looks like we're up for a revival when I can get my act
together to start updating again.

> Mines.

Bite your tongue. Mines are an offense against 3D abstraction to 2D.

> The Mine and Minesweeping rules could do with a once-over for FT3.

Yeah, like excisement.

> Suggest that the MT rules be followed (ie 3" trigger range) ...

Buy/build them like ships and bases. No need for special rules.

Sorry. It's late and I'm calibrating a recalcitrant instrument.

Noam R. Izenberg

Prev: Re: Relative Power of Nations Next: Re: WotW (M Word)