Prev: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such Next: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such

Re: CNP and TTN (Was Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:23:12 -0000
Subject: Re: CNP and TTN (Was Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

----- Original Message -----
From: Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 11:45 PM
Subject: Re: CNP and TTN (Was Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was
Powers))

> > As I said, it's space I'm most concerned about.  How much FT
> potential is
> > there in a 1-planet realm?
>
> Do you own the rest of the star system?  Do you go visit the
> neighbors?

Or you could just lay claim to a binary system, with habitable planets
around both stars (I remember a astronomy TV show saying that single
star
systems like ours were actually uncommon, binary or trinary were more
common, at least locally).

BIF

Prev: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such Next: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such