Prev: RE: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

Re: [LST] AY Indi and others

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 19:22:00 +1100
Subject: Re: [LST] AY Indi and others

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>

> I went to the Unofficial GZG Encyclopedia Galactica page, and I found
few

Try entering the data in http://www.stellar-database.com

> They are:
>
> AY Indi
M2 variable. Emission lines indicate lots of yummy heavy elements, and a
nebula around
the star. OU or Alarishi or both presence likely, if a NAC megacorp
hasn't
already snapped
it up.

> Wolf 1495
M2 variable Likely to be claimed by the OU, and visited maybe once a
year.
Homestead
rights are quite cheap, basically the cost of the re-supply visits.
Provide
those
yourself, and it's maybe 1 Cr per year.

> AC 12’2306-155
Not found, sorry

> Ross 845
M5.5 variable, again with Heavy Elements. OU presence certain if there's
no-one else.

> Ross 848
> CD 55’9073
> CD 60’7821 L