Prev: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such Next: Re: E word and C word - The Last Word

Re: OT-Stars and planets and such

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:20:06 -0500
Subject: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:38:27 -0500, "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

>Although since both of them are religious beliefs, this is probably
>something best taken off list.

And, sorry, but that last message of mine was aimed at everyone!

Anyone on the list for any length of time will know my feelings on
evolution.
I just saw this statement and immediately felt the need to defend my
position.
I realized someone else will feel the same way, and that way leads to
madness!

(For those that don't know, I'm a big believer that we were all placed
on this
Earth by a 3 dimensional cartoonist named Bob. I'm a Bobist, though I'm
learning to tolerate heathen Frederites...)

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: OT-Stars and planets and such Next: Re: E word and C word - The Last Word