Prev: RE: New Nation [longish] Next: Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

RE: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:36:36 +1100
Subject: RE: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

G'day guys,

>Perhaps I should have avoided the word
>slavery, since in it's literal meaning
>it does not exist

Or isn't recognised as being wide spread. I don't know the situation for
the
Americas, but in Africa slavery is still a recognised humanitarian
concern.
Even in "western" countries it is a problem its just more hidden and
less
common (e.g. foreign "servants" etc).

Beth

Prev: RE: New Nation [longish] Next: Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)