Prev: Re: Ghurkas Next: RE: CNP and TTN (Was Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

Re: CNP and TTN (Was Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:10:21 -0500
Subject: Re: CNP and TTN (Was Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))

> I'd like to have at least a couple of worlds, for playability (gives
me more
> places to stage battles and therefore games).

Assuming you're not of the Star Wars "jungle planet/desert planet/ice
planet" mindset, you will find that a habitable planet has plenty of
variation for you to set battles.  Within a couple of hours drive of
my house I have ocean, bay, river, canal, marsh, swamp, wooded coastal
plains, coastal farmland, hills, mountains and urban.  Add in
badlands, glaciers, fjords, sand dunes, stony deserts, jungle, rain
forest, cloud forest, taiga, tundra, deep ocean, etc etc, and you've
got plenty.  If you want great variation, set one continent off by
itself and give it a different color vegetation.

Prev: Re: Ghurkas Next: RE: CNP and TTN (Was Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers))