Prev: Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: Re: Ghurkas

Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 14:18:02 -0800
Subject: Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

I appreciate your concession.
I must admit, the LLAR is probably a lot less oppressive than I was led
believe.  But while the government overall may be freer, I'm sure there
will
be racial tensions.  Interestingly, right after I posted, I watched a
documentary in which the Indians of Peru were lamenting their
second-class
status compared to the Mestizos.  Perhaps the oppression would be more
social, and less institutionalized.  Like I said I'm still working on
it.
I'm guessing the feelings of the CNP will be a little more ambiguous on
relationships with both the LLAR and the NAC than I first proposed.
This IS
a work in progress.

I also admit I should have qualified my statements better the first
time.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

>From: KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de (K.H.Ranitzsch)
>To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)
>Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:26:38 +0100
>
> > >From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>

America
>are
>groups
>enemy
>of my
> > >
> > >As a statement about the real-world situation referring to ALL
Native