Prev: Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry (was some other stuff) Next: Re: M-class planets (was Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry (was some other stuff))

M-class planets (was Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry (was some other stuff))

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 15:57:14 -0500
Subject: M-class planets (was Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry (was some other stuff))

Indy wrote:
> dang busy) they kinda explained the "M-class" thing as being of Vulcan
> origin. I don't remember the exact explanation, however.

If memory serves me right, according to 'Enterprise', the Vulcan term
for a planet approximating Earth/Terran conditions begins with a M.
I don't remember the exact word though.

There's some trivia there for somebody to win bonus points for.  (8-)

JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
 "I think, it's getting to the point where I can be myself again."