Prev: Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: RE: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

RE: The GZG Digest V2 #743

From: "Adam Benedict Canning" <dahak@d...>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:42:01 -0000
Subject: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #743

> Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 14:32:04 -0800
> From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>

> I have a question concerning ship figures/models.  The only
> lines I've ever
> seen with my own eyes are GeeDub's "Spacefaring a la Bram
> Stoker" (Too Damn
> silly to even consider), and the Bab 5 stuff.
>
> In terms of the GZG models and others used in most FT
> games, is the Bab 5
> wars or Fleet Action closer to the right scale to use?
> Just curious.  It
> may eventually be pertinent.

I use fleet action Narn or Shadow warships for those occasions when
I'm ripping Charles to pieces. They fly in tight formations better
than his micromachines or the B5 Wars scale ships.

And they are cheaper and easier to paint.

Next on my list is some of Musashi's Space Battlecruiser Yamato
models.

Adam