Prev: Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 23:23:04 -0800
Subject: Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

Michael Llaneza wrote:

> Something to note in planning a "Native American" splinter group is a
> demographic shift in the Great Plains states. According to newspaper
> reports (SF Chronicle, July), the N.A. population in about 6 states is
> moving towards a majority. Farms are failing, reservations are
becoming
> more self sufficient and so in 10-15 years a handful of states will
have
> an NA majority. There's your splinter group - they'll have several US
> Senators and a dozen or so Representatives in Congress in the not so
> distant future.

It's a conspiracy of First Nations to gain control over the government
and lay claim to what's rightfully there's. sneaky bastards. What's
next? Responsible government? I say this should be nipped in the bud
before it becomes a problem.

Jaime

Prev: Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)