Prev: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: RE: Prospective Novice

[LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 21:17:36 -0600
Subject: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

Should Jerry be occupied, I'll point out that there's nothing magical;
I've
never heard anything rejected. These are not all, or even mostly,
official.

Check the explanation of the entries:
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgpedia/entries.shtml

Take a look at the other entries for ideas, and realize many of us
started
with only ideas bantered on the list, and had them entered without our
even
asking. ;->= You CAN go back and fill in blanks or make corrections as
your
stellar power ferments in your imagination.

Sharing on the mailing list is a good way to get it developed further,
of
course.

Then, when you feel like giving it a go, take what you've thought up so
far, fill in as much as you can in the format described above, and mail
it
to Jerry.

I still haven't figured out yet if the TFNS is conventional or open,
though...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: RE: Prospective Novice