Prev: FT: Thanks Oerjan; figure sizes. Next: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

Re: Ghurkas

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:58:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Ghurkas

At 2:28 PM -0800 11/5/01, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>I once heard an apocryphal story about a Gurkha game in WW2,
>involving slitting an enemy sentry's bootlaces without alerting him
>to your presence.  Can your acquaintance confirm/deny such?

Sure, I'll ask him. He's said many members of his family were Ghurkas
as well. Including his father. Possibly something he can ask of his
family too.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	 \	   Protect Freedom AND Security        -
-    NRA	  \	http://www.indefenseoffreedom.org/     -

Prev: FT: Thanks Oerjan; figure sizes. Next: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)