Prev: Re: [FT] Its gone very quiet on the WotW discussions. Next: Re: Basques in Spaaaaaace and the NFR

Re: Powers That Be

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 20:31:27 EST
Subject: Re: Powers That Be

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001 23:01:56 -0800 (PST) Brian Burger
<yh728@victoria.tc.ca> writes:
<snip>
>Of course, as a Canadian, I'm hugely amused by the NAC - civilizing
>the
>Americans sounds like a great national mission! (just kidding!)
>
>Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
>- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

<grin> The Native American Circle Diplomatic Representative says,
"Mission Impossible!" <VBG>

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: [FT] Its gone very quiet on the WotW discussions. Next: Re: Basques in Spaaaaaace and the NFR