Prev: Re: GEV Physics and GEVs for engineers Next: RE: [FT] Its gone very quiet on the WotW discussions.

Re: Question on scratchbuilding VTOLs

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 13:54:09 -0800
Subject: Re: Question on scratchbuilding VTOLs

On Sunday, November 4, 2001, at 12:20 PM, Brian Burger wrote:

> For blending between pieces & filling gaps, I've got some of the
> Squadron
> putty - it's not green, but I assume that's the 'green stuff' you're
> talking about.

I think that by "green stuff" he's referring to Kneadatite Blue/Yellow
epoxy putty. It's what I was referring to in my post.

I can't stand Squadron personally. Good for very small gaps in plastic,
but that's about it.

Schoon

Prev: Re: GEV Physics and GEVs for engineers Next: RE: [FT] Its gone very quiet on the WotW discussions.