Prev: Re: Question on scratchbuilding VTOLs Next: Re: [FT] Its gone very quiet on the WotW discussions.

[FT] Its gone very quiet on the WotW discussions.

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 18:58:02 GMT
Subject: [FT] Its gone very quiet on the WotW discussions.

Well, it has rather,

Checking the list archives, the last mentioned discussion was WotW #12,
which discussed variant beam dice weapons (Heavy Beams & HET lasers),
which, IIRC, kind of petered out.

I don't remember what WotW #11 was, and I can't find it using the search
function in the list archive. But I'm fairly sure it wasn't resolved
either. If anyone can remember what it was, please let me know.

The last one mentioned in Noam's Weapons & Defence Archive is WotW 10.5,
Sa'Vas'Ku deployable armour.

So, is anyone is interested in resurrecting these discussions?

Charles

--

Prev: Re: Question on scratchbuilding VTOLs Next: Re: [FT] Its gone very quiet on the WotW discussions.