Prev: Re: Interesting stuff (dropping off list) Next: Re: Interesting stuff (dropping off list)

FT: Help: need an NSL part and general kudos to several suppliers

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 01:12:00 +0100
Subject: FT: Help: need an NSL part and general kudos to several suppliers

I just ordered the station deal from DLD productions. Paypal works
great,
service was prompt and friendly and I even got a good deal on shipping
Europe because I ordered some extra stuff beside the deal.

GZG's new ordering system seems to work, I got an automatic confirmation
and
within a day I got an email from Jon (because of an additional question)
that
I managed to be one of the first 5 people using the system. Yes!

Some time ago I ordered some stuff from Dragglestown from their
clearance sale.
It was cheap and they didn't have everything in stock, but I received
everything they said they would ship promptly. Almost everything was
complete,
and as the price was great I am not complaining.

However,
the only crucial part I am missing is the command deck for a ft509
Maximilian
battlecruiser. Does anybody have a spare one laying around somewhere?
Please?
Unfortunately Jon isn't casting these separately anymore so he can't get
me
one.
Cheers,
	Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: Interesting stuff (dropping off list) Next: Re: Interesting stuff (dropping off list)