Prev: Re: OT - Jungle Trees Next: Re: Interesting stuff (dropping off list)

My take on non cannon FT error

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 23:56:31 -0000
Subject: My take on non cannon FT error

I was reading through my mail on this subject, and noticed I made a
little
error in this bit-

and MT missile launchers (modified for 2 mass for 1 arc, and 2.5 mass
for 2 arcs, or you get 2 launchers for 5 mass. This is so I can have
broadside weapons).

What it should have said is 2 mass for a 3 arc launcher, 1.5 mass for a
2
arc launcher (or 2 launchers for 3 mass) and 1 mass for a 1 arc
launcher.

It makes the HH ships more pratical, especially for the lighter units
(lighter being a realtive term, a DD for this navy does mass 51 mass).

Why does every one do the NAC founded colony, or breakaway, or whatever?
In
my case, it`s because I wanted english to be the main launguage (yes,
very
egocentic of me, I know).

BIF

Prev: Re: OT - Jungle Trees Next: Re: Interesting stuff (dropping off list)