Prev: Re: Powers That Be Next: Re: OT - Jungle Trees

Re: Powers That Be

From: WJAL21@a...
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 15:54:32 EST
Subject: Re: Powers That Be

bbrush@unlnotes.unl.edu writes:

> One thing that's happening currently (IIRC) plays very nicely into my
> "Independent Ireland" psuedo-history is that the Irish economy is
currently
> one of the hottest in the world, having been bolstered by Intel
opening a
> plant, and several other big companies moving offices there.
>
> Bill

Actually at the minute its on a cool down, with fears of a recession
around
the corner. They also seem to be growing more unhappy about changing
over to
the Euro next year. There was even a campaign started to keep the Punt
and
tie it to Pound Stirling (UK)
Funny old world

John Law

Prev: Re: Powers That Be Next: Re: OT - Jungle Trees