Prev: Re: Boringness and Scots Next: Re: Boringness and Scots

Re: [Waaaaaaaaaaaaay] Goats in Space

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 01:00:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [Waaaaaaaaaaaaay] Goats in Space

> Hi
>
> Somebody posted a link to their gallery site, it had some mutant
pictures
> including a number of Goatoid creatures, any chance of that url again
> please? Oh and permission for those pictures to appear on a website
please?
> The Sci-Fi and Fantasy Society at Durham University has a thing about
Goats!
> Even if you would prefer that we don't use the graphics please can we
see
> the piccies (our URL is http://www.dur.ac.uk/~dds8sff/ by all means
have a
> look at the Goats stuff if it amuses y'all)

It's probably my stuff:

http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/Mutants.html

To the best of my knowledge, ALL of the goat guys are OOP.  The Metal
Magic Phagons were
basically an army of SF goatpeople, and I really wish that I'd picked up
a bunch more when
I'd had the chance.

Feel free to use the pictures, and to repost them.  just give me credit,
that's all I ask.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: Boringness and Scots Next: Re: Boringness and Scots