Prev: Re: Basques in Spaaaaaace and the NFR Next: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected

Boringness and Scots

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 00:57:45 -0000
Subject: Boringness and Scots

I'm one of the legion of Scots-in-space perpetrators, and indeed I am a
very
boring person-
however, I would point out that we do tend to get everywhere, and that
as a
people we have invented almost everything and deep-fried all the rest.

As an alternative to filing the serial numbers off one's own national
identity and projecting it into the future as the golden saviours of
humanity (doesn't everybody?), one could run a society based on the
teachings of a charismatic philosopher, a new light in the darkness, a
borderline bampot....

The Atkinsoniae
Planet: Another
Politics: Byzantine

National Anthem: The Marseillaise, played backwards.
Battlecry: "Oh, was that out loud?"

Ground Forces: Unusual in that they consist entirely of Combat
Engineers.
			 All vehicles have trailers.
			 All dismounted troops tow wheelbarrows.

Rob Paul

Prev: Re: Basques in Spaaaaaace and the NFR Next: Re: [FT] OU Defence Force Website now error checked and corrected