Prev: Re: Powers That Be Next: Re: RE: Powers That Be

old crow

From: WJAL21@a...
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:53:54 EST
Subject: old crow

I'm not sure if many on the list will have heard of Old Crow miniatures,
but
I would just like to say a few words of recommendation.
Its a UK based firm making 25mm and 6mm Sci-Fi vehicles, and 6mm
buildings.
I encountered the at Salute this year and was really impressed by there
stuff.
At the minute the range is not very big. Two basic body styles with 2 or
3
different motive methods for each, and 3 or 4 different turrets for
them.
 I could probably say a lot more about them, but someone might think I
was
getting commission.

John

Prev: Re: Powers That Be Next: Re: RE: Powers That Be