Prev: Cetaceans are people too! and some other odds n ends Next: RE: Powers That Be

Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:18:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

--- Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

>   Hell, the only places I've been outside North
> America are Amsterdam and > Turkey.  My American

So?  I've never been to Greece.  Whoever's doing the
Ghurkas has never been to Nepal.  And the NI guru
lives in Baltimore.  Half these countries don't have
wargamers so they'll never know.  (They do have
websites--run a search on Yahoo for "Armenian
Genocide" and see what happens.)

> who want a new, green and mountainous place to start
> over.  But as I said, > if NAC-splintering is taboo
these days, I'll keep > thinking.  I'll come up
> with something eventually.

It's not taboo.  It's just been done.  Quick hint in
dealing with me: 75%+ of what I post is
tongue-in-cheek.  Except for the anti-Picquet stuff.

John

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

Prev: Cetaceans are people too! and some other odds n ends Next: RE: Powers That Be