Prev: Re: FT.... my 0.02 Next: OT forge welding Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain, for sale?

Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain, for sale?

From: "Scott Jaqua" <sjaqua@y...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:35:10 -0800
Subject: Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain, for sale?

----- Original Message -----
From: "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions" <dldproductions@zippnet.net>

> Glad to see that someone else understands how something like this
works.
It is hard work, I mean, hard, to keep up on orders, creating new and
interesting items, and to create a product that people don't have to
spend
hours fixing it, and don't have the resources or equipment, (12" disk
grinders!) to do it either.
> Thanks Scott, for understanding.  :-)
> David L. Dunn
> DLD Productions
> http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/

Ah....... David.........

Since when do you have a 12" disk grinder? I know it's been a while
since I
went to your work shop, but................

:)

(This from the owner of a 12" disk grinder and several other "Tim"
tools)

Scott B. Jaqua
(ps: (oh yeah! and OT too!) on the other hobby front, forge welding
cable
damascus is fun!)

SCA Link http://sjaqua.tripod.com

Gaming Link http://www.geocities.com/sjaqua/

Prev: Re: FT.... my 0.02 Next: OT forge welding Re: [SGII] Modular Starship Terrain, for sale?