Prev: Re: FT.... my 0.02 Next: Re: FT.... my 0.02

OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:12:29 -0800
Subject: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

So the US/Scottish breakoff thing has been done to death.  I'll desist
on
that angle.  The Irish Republic post was interesting, I'll have to look
into
that.  Unfortunately, my knowledge of other cultures is limited, and I
don't
want to nark off someone from some country by misrepresenting them in
space.
  Hell, the only places I've been outside North America are Amsterdam
and
Turkey.  My American splinter group was based on a group in my own
personal
Gameverse, in which the US and Canada fell apart into several countries.

The one I take most personal interest in is one based in the Pacific
Northwest, called Cascadia. I had been thinking of moving it into the
Tuffleyverse.  Cascadians would not be
Americans-disgruntled-with-the-Brits
so much as they would be
Northwesterners-Disgruntled-with-American/Canadian/NAC-"ruination"-of-th
eir-beautiful-homeland
who want a new, green and mountainous place to start over.  But as I
said,
if NAC-splintering is taboo these days, I'll keep thinking.  I'll come
up
with something eventually.

As for the comment about Oerjan being able to help me develop the speed
tactic, that would be nice, but as I said in the original post, that was
NOT
my point.  I was just confessing my bleak past in general.  I in no way
assume to evin BEGIN to understand how I'll play FT once I get started.

And Vector sounds more fun to me.  This history major CAN do math.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: Re: FT.... my 0.02 Next: Re: FT.... my 0.02